Walt Disney is truly a magical place.
Emma knew we were going but really had no idea what to expcet. She loved the rides. The faster the better but she also loved It's a Small World with all the dolls. I lost track of how many times we rode it, I thought I would never get the song out of my head. We had reservations for lunch at Cindrella's Table, they had to be made six months before our trip. We had pictures with Cindrella and then went up for lunch. Belle, Jasmine and Snow White came to our table while we ate lunch. We got great seats for the 3pm prade down main street. The cast members had activites for the kids to do. Emma fell in Love with the Hula-hoop.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.